Chicken Pox. Jesse has the Chicken Pox! I thought that’s why we immunized our children, right? We give them the vaccine so that they won’t get these diseases. Well, obviously they aren’t perfect or fail-proof. I hope the rest of the family doesn’t get them now. We are all supposedly protected by either having had the disease or the immunization, but apparently the old rules don’t apply in this case. Good grief.
I’ve been trying a new kind of journaling this week. I have been writing down 5 good things that I did each day. The theory behind this is to help me think more positively about life and not focus so much on the bad stuff or the things I do that are dumb. It is more difficult that one might think. Generally, I’m not really an “Eyore” kind of person, but once in a while I do get discouraged about continually struggling with the “same old things”. So far, the exercise has been good. I’ll try to keep it up this week, too.
2 comments:
Oh man....I'm sorry you have the itchies at your house. Poor Jesse can't catch a break!
Hang in there and call if you need anything!
k, this is the third case of chicken pox I've heard about THIS week! What's the deal? yes, I thought that was why we vaccinated. Does the vaccination at least help them not be so bad? Wish I could put a protective bubble around all my peeps!!
hope it's short lived! Poor Jesse!
Post a Comment