Well, sort of. As one might surmise, summer kicked my pants. I barely even knew I owned a computer (except for my boys game playing obsession) let alone sat down to write something. Goodness, where to begin? I'm going to just say that now that school is in session, I will likely have more time to myself. With my baby in 1st grade I have a few hours that are vacant. I've toyed with the idea of doing some writing (personal history type stuff) so some of that might show up here. That was your warning, folks.
Updates on the family:
Todd- Still the bishop and gainfully employed. Translates into late nights and brief glimpses of him here and there.
Amber- 9th grade. Whoa. Her 15th birthday is on the horizon as well. She is driving me crazy with conversations about DRIVING! (I'm doing my best ostrich in the sand impression.)
Jacob- Loving Jr. High. Braces. Still scrawny.
Jesse- Big man on campus 6th grader. Loving football this year. Giddy thinking about smashing people.
Dallin- Not loving his first year of football so much. . . 4th grade. (How did he suddenly move into BIG boy territory?)
David- 1st grader extraordinaire. Video game maniac. (Limits are our friend!)
Soon there will be other things to post about, but today this is a good start.
2 comments:
I'm glad to see that you are back. It was great to read about what everyone is up to. I can't believe Amber is getting ready to drive. CRAZY!!!
You're such a tease - you say your back, then NOTHING!!!! Seriously, are you a mother or a blogger?!?!?!
;)
Post a Comment