Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Barely Alive

I'm a mess, folks. I've been coughing up my lungs for two weeks now. I did finally go to the doctor and thankfully got some antibiotics for this bronchitis/sinus infection thing. Sadly, they have not take effect as of yet, and I still feel horrid. I don't do sick very well. Generally speaking I don't get really sick very often. In fact, when I went to check in at the doctor's office where our family goes, they didn't even have me on file. So basically I haven't been sick enough to need to see the doctor for 4 years. That is good, but honestly if those $50 antibiotics don't kick in soon, I may not live to see another day. Sniffle,cough, cough. Ugh.

3 comments:

Amber said...

ah Julie, I am so sorry you are feeling so miserable! Hope the antibiotics DO start working, sure makes you appreciate good health! I know I take it for granted ALL the time! If nothing else, take some advil...maybe that will help a little. Love ya!

Elaine said...

So sorry!! I hope you get well soon!!

Don't forget to enter to win a tankini of your choice!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Christie said...

I have three words for you: Vick's Vapor Rub. Yes, it smells like a nursing home, but it does work. It will help you sleep at nights. And sleep is the great healer. Get better very soon!