Thursday, December 17, 2009

Pathetically Behind

Christmas is a week away. As you may have noticed my posts have been nonexistent for weeks now. For a number of reasons life moves faster than I do, and when I finally wrap my head around what is currently happening, I discover I'm woefully behind. Things like Christmas cards come to mind. Generally, I'm a first week of December mailer-outer kind of person. That being said, many of you are probably wondering where your Christmas card is. Not lost in the mail. I haven't written a single one. I'm off schedule, you see, and that particular item has passed me by. Maybe a New Year's or Valentine's Day greeting would suffice. We'll have to wait and see. For now, just know that I am still alive, but buried underneath a load of Christmas cheer that has yet to be sewn together, wrapped up, or delivered. Catch you all in 2010.

4 comments:

Amber said...

YAY, it's not just me, I mean...sorry you're um, overhelmed too! I still have Christmas cards to go out too, we'll see!

my word verification is depres...yup, pretty much says it all right there!
love ya!

Toni G. said...

We were so pathetically behind that we sent out a card by email this year. We did get a really nice one from your Mom and Dad which made me feel even more behind and "slack-ish."
Merry Christmas!

Elaine said...

Oh, I am so with you! Holidays are so overwhelming! Good luck getting everything done!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Liz H said...

I want you to get "3,191 - A Year of Mornings". It just seems like a Julie book and life! Catching the moments that keep us afloat or even relishing the moments that give us joy!