I just watched this video on lds.org and wanted to share it with you all. I, too, am thankful for many things. (You will have to scroll down and pause the music player or it will play music over the video. Way annoying!)
In the Spirit of Thanksgiving
Last year I posted a list of household appliance that I am thankful for. This year I am still thankful for those things, but wanted to add a couple other non-appliance items to my list.
1. A good husband. Wow. Project Man is awesome. Nuf said.
2. Healthy, happy, compasionate kiddos. They surprise me everyday with the good things they do. I'd write more of them on my blog, but I try really hard not to brag. . . (They really are that awesome.)
3. Taylor,Utah. One of the few safe havens around. And I do live on the best street and have the coolest neighbors. Just in case you were wondering.
4. A healthy knee. I ran 5 miles Wednesday. So thankful for that.
5. Wonderfullest extended family ever. On both sides. Not sure how many of you can claim that. I can. All are awesome. And fun, too.
I could go on, but I will save those of you who are gagging and rolling your eyes from having to suffer too much. Love ya!
2 comments:
good list Julie! thanks for reminding me of ALL the little things that sometimes I take for granted!
That was a GREAT video! Don't be surprised if I come back to your blog and get the link to post in a mass e-mail to everyone I love. Oh, and just so you know, I'm thankful for YOU!! Next time I'm at a Broadway musical, I hope it's with you. Wouldn't that be fun?! Our three-times-a-year (if we're lucky) get-togethers are NOT ENOUGH! At least you have a blog so that I can appreciate what a fun person you are. (I need to get my act together on my blog and be "real" again.) Sigh. So much to do, but there's even more to be grateful for!!
Post a Comment