It's been crazy around here. Sometimes I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack, but I don't have time for that so I just keep plugging away at getting the family ready and do all of the stake stuff I'm supposed to be doing, too. This little writing exercise is my way of purging a few of the stressors. I hope it helps.
I've loved looking up pictures and videos of other trekkers' experiences with going to Martin's Cove and Rocky Ridge. It has helped me a lot to be able to visualize the trail and the possibilities. I have read lots of things over the past few months, but feel really compelled to read some more and FAST! Not feeling prepared enough there. I wish my memory was better. I seem to get people mixed up and stories all jumbled together. Hopefully I can straighten that all out, too.
The kids are getting excited and it seems like we are constantly heading to the store to buy something else that will help trek be more pleasant physically or more fun. Spent lots of money!! Hopefully the end of the spending is in sight. Todd bought a new camera to take as he is helping take photos of it all.
I am getting more excited the closer it gets. Only two full days left; one of those days being Sunday! Monday morning at 4:00 a.m. the fun begins!
No comments:
Post a Comment