Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Electronic Chaos

The past five days have been an utter electronic nightmare. First, my computer crashes beyond repair on Thursday. Project Man spends many hours trying to revive it, but no luck. We had been planning on replacing it, so not completely unexpected. Saturday we decide to bite the bullet and buy Project Man a new, super awesome computer and give me his old one. (Because he's generous like that.) Saturday night we buy super-awesome computer from Best Buy with a gorgeous monitor that is bigger than the first TV we had when we got married. No kidding. New router, and forty gazillion dollars later, we head home to set it up. Now the agonizing begins. "Why won't this *&!#$ computer hook up to the internet?" (We have ethernet cable run into the offices so we don't have to bother with wireless except for the laptop.) Well after hours of talking to tech support people from router company, internet provider and computer manufacturer---NOTHING! Monday--Decide that I need a new computer, too. Set it up in minutes and everything works fine. It must be that Project Man bought a lemon of a computer, right? More tech support to no avail on Monday night. Tuesday, I return the computer and the router and exchange them for same computer bigger capacity router. Come home, set it up and NOTHING. Today, Wednesday, after talking to tech support people for an hour with no improvement on the situation, the POWER GOES OUT! I think it must be a sign. I decide to go to the store and buy a new cable to see it there is something wrong there. It's the only thing we haven't tried. I buy it, install it, and wait for the power to come back on. Three hours later, I turn on Project Man's computer, click a few things and VOILA! We have internet!! Stupid, stupid, stupid. We could have saved hours of stress and annoyance if we had just checked that sooner. Oh, did I mention that I washed Todd's cell phone Sunday night? Yup. So on Valentine's Day I spent two hours at the Verizon store agonizing over a new phone with Project Man. Nothing says "I love you" like a new phone and entering in all new contact info because the other one is too dead to revive. Romantic, I know.
Well, that's it. It's been an exhausting day for me trying to resolve all the electronic issues. (I filed our taxes today, too.) But on the bright side, when the power was out, I actually got to sit down and read a little. Nice.

2 comments:

Liz H said...

I have that same love/hate relationship with the beeping things in my life! :)

Jill Pritchett said...

That is so frustrating. I hate when things like that happen. I'm glad that everything is working now.