I need some motivation today. I haven't exercised yet, or showered, or done really anything very meaningful. Pathetic. I will do these things, I promise. But right now I need someone to kick me in the pants and tell me that the Visiting Teachers or somebody is coming soon and I should get a move on. Except that no one is and I know that. Self-discipline is a nice theory. Hope everyone else is being a lot more productive than me this morning.
2 comments:
hmmmm...I can come over...IF you invite me! And, then can you come over to my house tomorrow, so that I can get my own self in gear? It could work! However, I would come even if you hadn't done any of the things on your list!
I'm ready for a morning like you're describing. Enjoy it. Savor it. 'Cause it's one of the joys of being an at-home mom with your munchkins in school. Wheee!
Post a Comment