It’s my “Blog-iversary”! One year ago “The Adventures of Flashlight Girl” timidly ventured forth into the blogisphere. I have to admit that it’s been a fabulous outlet for me. I have felt a bit more connected to my friends and family, and a lot less isolated than in the past. Great thing this blogging. Also, it’s the best darn journaling I’ve done in years. Less whiny, more authentic. Granted there are still things that are private and that I don’t publish, but for many a moment/experience/issue/thought that I want to share this is a terrific forum.
To show my undying love and appreciation for all of you who have followed this blog, in honor of my blog-iversary I’m having a “Surprise Giveaway”! If you want to be entered into the scientifically engineered random drawing (names in a hat) just leave a comment. The surprise is that I don’t know what I’m giving away yet. (I just thought of this, people.) I’m sure it will be great, however. I do have most everyone’s address so the prize will either be delivered by mail or personal drop off. So don’t delay! Leave a comment to enter, and thanks for helping my year be a great one!
10 comments:
What? I'm the first?! I love reading your blog - Happy Blogiversary! You are an inspiring woman!
Congratulations to Project Man on the bishop calling. That's great!
I want to win something! Well to be more specific I want to win lots of money - but since you're married to Project Man, have 5 kids, matron the ward now and are up to date on your food storage, I just don't think that's the jackpot that you're going to find to "Give Away!!!!" I'd settle for a win of a visit. I could use a visitor that makes me laugh, cry and feel good all at the same time!!!
Liz
Happy Anniversary! I agree with you that blogging is a great way to journal. It has been fun to get to know you through blogging!
Happy blogiversary. I love you and am so glad to be back in touch with you via the great blogosphere.
Happy Blogiversary Sis! You are inspiring indeed. And, how IS that mother of the ward thing working our for you??? ;)
yes indeed, Happy blogiversary! I am so glad we can do this and keep in touch...it helps me feel not quite so out of it! i love reading your blog, and finding out what you are up to. You never disapoint!
Happy blogiversary! I too find that journaling on a blog leads to less whining and a more authentic voice.
Keep the good posts coming!
Happy blog birthday! It's been fun to get to know you this year! And I agree ... my blog is the best journal I've kept in a long time. And so it will continue. :)
Congrats on your first year! I enjoy getting to read about what you're up to. I want to win your drawing and have you deliver it personally! And if I don't win, you're welcome to drop in anyway. Anytime!
You don't have an email listed, so I hope it's okay I leave this comment here. Yes, the editorial asides are okay and much needed. I studied Public Health, not English. It's so hard for me to edit my own work because I *hear* the words in my head before I read them--does that make sense?? So I appreciate all of the constructive criticism I get.
P.S. The telepathy becomes an issue in chapter two, so keep on reading. : )
Post a Comment